"I No Get Remote Control For Another Adult's Life" - Charly Boy Defends Daughter After Her Engagement To Female Partner
Veteran showbiz icon Charles Oputa, widely known as Charly Boy, is standing firmly behind his daughter Adaeze following her same-s3x engagement.
The Area Fada shared a video from the engagement ceremony on Instagram on Thursday night, calling on the public to wish the couple well.
In his post, he wrote:
"How you wan tell 50-year-old woman how to live her life? At that age, she don already live enough life to know herself.
As a father, I fit advise. I fit talk my mind. But I no get remote control for another adult's life.
She gave me 5 grandchildren and a great-grandson and for that and many other reasons, she will always be my daughter. She was in a marriage where she see pepper. Na after she commot dia she jumped into dis one.
I no fit choose her happiness for her. My own father couldn't stop me from becoming Charlyboy the man I wanted to become.
So who am I to stand in front of my daughter and try to control the life she has chosen for herself?
Everybody deserve the freedom to pursue their own happiness. I wish her happiness. I wish everybody happiness.
At the end of the day, na love remain. Make everybody live their truth and find their own happiness."
And Na so him take talk am finish

0 Comments
Leave Your Comments Below